1. Sydney Picnic Co. needs a minimum of two days’ notice to book a picnic.
2. Like any great restaurant, we do get fully booked, so our picnics are subject to availability.
3. We deliver picnics to addresses in the Sydney CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or Lower North Shore (as far as Cremorne), between 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm, for a nominal delivery fee. Arrangements may be made for deliveries outside of these hours, depending on our delivery schedule.
4. Picnics are available for pick up from Sydney Picnic Company Pty Ltd, 36-38 Hutchinson Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 during opening hours 10am to 5pm.
5. We accept payment via bank transfer, or by credit card through PayPal (a 3% surcharge applies).
6. All Sydney Picnic Co. menus are subject to change, depending on seasonal produce availability. We reserve the right to replace an item on the menu with something equally as gourmet and delicious.
7. We require 48 hours’ notice for all cancellations. No refund will be given for cancellations after this time.
8. Our mission is to provide you with an undeniably delicious gourmet picnic like no other. And that means providing culinary delights that suit your dietary requirements. At the time of order, please advise us of any special dietary requirements so that we can custom your menu accordingly.
1. Sydney Picnic Co. gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue with no extensions.
2. Our picnic gift vouchers can be used for picnics on any day except on Valentine’s Day or New Year’s Eve.
3. Sydney Picnic Co. gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Unless specified, the cost of delivering the voucher recipient’s picnic is not included.
5. All other Sydney Picnic Co. Ts and Cs apply.
6. We require 48 hours notice for all picnics and cannot guarantee that that date you request is available.